Hello everyone! I have been nominated for this lovely award by none other than my favorite person Asfa.
Do check out her writings here – Asfa
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
5. List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
The questions asked :
Can you tell everyone what your blog is about and what to expect from your posts?
My blog is about my life and yes you can expect real life experiences, along with some dark realities of life.
If you were to ever write an Autobiography, what would the title be and why?
Noir et Blanc because my life’s black and white.
Who inspires you in life?
Every living being inspires me in life, whether it’s the lotus that blooms in a puddle or the moon that shines in the night
The lovely stranger helping me in the park or my building dog who has 3 legs but runs and follows my path.
Everyone inspires me.
If you had to disappear and start a whole new life, what would you want your new life to look like?
Some memories of the past will always haunt you, even if you’ve a new life.So I’d rather survive this one.
What are your best qualities, according to you?
A bit humourous, friendless and less adventurous.
If magic was real, what spell would you learn first?
The empathic spell – I’d really love it if people were a bit more empathic towards their own kind as well as animals.
What would the box with all your 2019 goals look like?
Do you think that Aliens exist?
Yes, who do you think we are?
If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Read a novel, bake something or sketch, go out for a walk many more things. Most importantly I’ll go back to sleep for I love sleeping!
What is the first thing you notice about a person?
Their smile or any of their facial expressions.
What is your favourite season and why?
Rainy season,because even the most quenched soul is showered with the sweetest nectar of the globe. You can also cry, along the sky and no one asks why.
I am truly honoured to be nominated for this award, for I really didn’t think my blog was worth it.
The lovely people whom I would like to nominate for this wonderful award are :
My questions are :
- Did your family or friends give you their support when you started your blog?
- Tell us about one of your most difficult posts you’ve ever written and why was it difficult?
- How does your blog influence your daily routine?
- What do you do when you get sad?
- Are you an introvert, extrovert or an ambivert?
- One quote that governs your life would be?
- Which was the happiest day of your life? And why?
- When was the last time you used the 3 golden words? ( Please,sorry and thank you)
- What are your views on deviancy?
- What is the one thing about people that annoys you the most?
- Lastly, what do you think will be the future of our planet?